SDC is an initiative of D Engineers’ Club. Follow us facebook Skill Development Cell (SDC) provides hands-on practical training courses on various topics at affordable cost to make youths technically skilled and engage themselves in local and international marketplace as...
AIM OF DEC
“With the blessing of the technology the youth of the society will not only save our country from the black magic of poverty and unemployment but also enlighten the country with new & innovative ideas” –keeping this aim, this Club started its journey on 13th October 2013.
Our sole aim is to help students in educational enhancement, providing opportunities for careers exploration, introducing advance technology to achieve success in career and to create patriotism by involving them in social development work. Undoubtedly DEC is a great Club with a wonderful group of people and it’s our belief that “GREAT PEOPLE MAKES GREAT COMMUNITY”
What is DEC ?
D Engineers Club is a Social Leadership & Career development Educational Research organization of youths. DEC is based on the student leaders from all levels and disciplines of Engineers & General. From its inception DEC is achieving new heights of glory in building leadership, career development and social activities. In short form we call DEC.
Use of D
There is a huge curiosity among students and well-wishers about the meaning of ‘D’ in D Engineers Club (DEC). Actually, to come out from conventional naming & thoughts and to create eagerness & interest ‘D’ is used. It can be Dynamic, Discipline, Development, Desh etc. DEC is working to bring a positive change in society by taking unique skill, academic, professional, social and career development initiatives.
M I S S I O N O F D E C
6. Another important mission of our club is to amplify humanity and leadership among the students through involving them in social development works which also motivate them to take up social action initiatives and to contribute in global society.
7. Besides, to introduce them with the successful entrepreneurs of large institutions with a view to inspire them to become successful entrepreneur also lies within our mission.
Our Well Wishers
1. To complete the initial stage of technical & non-technical skills of the students.
2. To arrange skill, Social, technical & professional based workshops, seminars and events that will broaden students education and career opportunities, as well as blooming the potentiality and talents hidden inside them.
3. To help in choosing the best career option for the future.
4. To create a sense of community among students by socialization, self-awareness, and self-advocacy through a wide variety of social and career development activities.
5. To provide career-related guideline, resources, and programs to help students in clarifying academic and career goals, establishing career plans, developing job-search skills, and making successful career transitions.