#DCiCON Presents, #DEC | D Engineers’ Club Coordinate –
Data Center Technologies Summit & Green Data Center Conference, Bangladesh – 2016.
# Data Center Technology Summit (DCtS)
Data Center Technologies Summit is a two day’s conference and exhibition organized for the data center industry associates. The main aim of the event is to bring all the data center industry’s leading experts associates,Young IT professionals , students, Engineers together under single umbrella. The summit develops one’s skills with education, argument, and networking. By the end of the day one will be benefitted, inspired by the seminars headed by the industry’s most respected and renowned leader.
# Benefits of DCtS & GDCc
* Cut—off cost.
* Energy efficiency regulations.
* To help forecast future needs.
* Minimize evnironmental impact.
* Find new partners and business chances.
* Visit the exhibition of leading vendors.
* Find methods of exchangeable money and emerging business. *Keep updated with newest innovations and technologies.
* Be part of the newest thinking and share the experience of other organization’s experience.
# Our Excibitors
* Application Software & IT
* Business Continuity
* Data center construction
* Data Center Design
* Design & build services
* Fire detection & suppression
* Facility Management
* Data Virtual
* Rack & Cabinet
* Server etc.
# Green Data Center Conference(GDCc)
A Green Data Center conference is focusing on designing of Green & Energy efficient Data Center and also focusing by using Data Center Metrics how quickly get the return on investment (ROI).
Our aims to bring together data center owners and operator for a series of interactive workshop sessions and case study presentations from some of the most innovative facilities in the world.
# Why Attend DCtS & GDCc
* Free entry for DC Professional’s with free lunch for 2 days
* Opportunity to meet 40+ leading local, 8+ global supplier of Data Center Technologis and services.
* 50+ speakers including industry leaders, analysts and top technologists sharing their widespread insight.
# Who May Attend
* IT DEIRECTORS
* DATA CENTER MANAGERS
* NETWORK MANAGERS
* ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
* HAVC PROFESSIONALS
* DESIGN & BUILDING CONSULTANTS
* IT PROFESSIONALS
* STUDENTS from different discipline
* Any kind of DC Associates
Date : 2nd & 3rd December,2016
Time : 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Venue : KIB Complex,Khamarbari,Farmgate, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Organizer – Dcicon Limited | IEB | BCS
Co-organizer – #ASHRAE_BANGLADESH
Knowladge Partner – #UptimeInstitute
Program Co-ordinator – DEC – D Engineers’ Club
Partners: #DECBD #SCITP #CTOFORUM #ISPAB #BDNOG